This no-bake recipe for ranch oyster crackers is the perfect snack or topping on a bowl of soup!
Ranch Oyster Crackers are a snack you can make any time of the year. These little crackers are coated with flavorful spices and are addictive…everyone loves them!
One of my favorite things to make are appetizers and snack foods, probably because they’re my favorite things to eat! That’s one reason I love the holidays so much. Usually, we make a big assortment of appetizers and snacks to have out so family and friends can nibble and graze when they drop by for a visit.
Not only are these Ranch Oyster Crackers great as snacks or toppings on soup, but they also make for great additions to kids lunches and parties at school!
Also, if you’re making soup, consider serving these alongside or on top of your favorite soups! I love them with my Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, Clam Chowder, and my grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup! Try these tiny snack crackers for an anytime snack!
Need More Delicious Snack Recipes?
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
Ranch Oyster Crackers
- 2 16 oz bags oyster crackers
- 1 1/3 cups canola or vegetable oil
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Remove crackers from bag and place in an extra-large Ziploc bag or Tupperware with a tight-fitting lid.
- In a large measuring cup place remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour oil mixture over crackers and close up container.
- Flip this container and shake around to thoroughly coat the crackers.
- Occasionally flip the container every 15 minutes for about an hour so that the oil mixture can be completely soaked up.
- Store in an airtight container.