Love caramel apples? You’re going to love this mouth-watering Caramel Apple Dip! Only 4 simple ingredients to whip up this delicious treat! Layered with sweetened cream cheese, smooth caramel sauce, and crunchy toffee bits, this dip is perfect for any occasion, from brunch, dessert, showers, and tailgating!
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL APPLE DIP
First of all, this is the easiest recipe to throw together! If you’re in a hurry and need something fast, this is it!
This simple throw-together dip starts with a base of sweetened cream cheese, which is spread into the bottom of a serving platter. Topping off the cream cheese layer is a thick, gooey layer of caramel dip and sprinkled with sweet and crunchy toffee bits. Who wouldn’t love that?!
HOMEMADE CARAMEL OR STORE BOUGHT?
Almost as good as homemade, I typically use a tub of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip that I buy in my local HEB grocery store’s produce department.
But, if you have a little extra time and want to take this amazing dip over-the-top, make my Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce!
HOW TO SERVE CARAMEL APPLE DIP
My favorite way to serve Caramel Apple Dip is with freshly sliced Granny Smith Apples or Honeycrisp Apples. I love the tartness of the apple combined with the sweetness of the dip. You can use all kinds of different firm fruit, as well as graham crackers and pretzels – YES pretzels…I love the salty-sweet combination!
HAVE YOU MADE ANY OF MY RECIPES? POST THEM ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG @jennifercooks123 AND #jennifercooks!
Caramel Apple Dip
- 2 8-oz pkgs Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar Smucker's Salted Caramel Topping
- 1 cup Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee Bits
- 4 large Granny Smith Apples sliced thick
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a platter.
- Spread salted caramel topping on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle top generously with toffee bits.
- Serve with thick slices of Granny Smith apples.