You’re going to have to trust me until you try it, but this is the best banana pudding recipe! The combination of sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, Nilla wafers and a couple of special ingredients make this, hands-down, my all-time favorite banana pudding recipe.
A while back I posted my mom’s famous Banana Pudding Recipe. Well, I decided to tinker with it and came up with an out-of-this-world recipe. Usually, I don’t mess around with something that’s already outstanding, but I did and I can’t wait for you to try it!
If you take this Banana Pudding to your church fellowship, potluck or friend’s house, they’ll be begging you for the recipe – it’s THAT good!
- 1 (5.1-ounce) pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons banana liqueur
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 boxes Nilla wafers
- 1 small Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and 3 cups regular milk and continue beating until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in thawed large Cool Whip.
- Fold in bananas and 1 box of cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, top with a small container of cool whip and garnish with additional cookies.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.