Try my Best Banana Pudding Recipe! It’s quick and easy, and did I mention, no-cook!
You’re going to have to trust me until you try it, but this is the best banana pudding recipe! The combination of sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, Nilla wafers and a couple of special ingredients make this, hands-down, my all-time favorite banana pudding recipe.
A while back I posted my mom’s famous Banana Pudding Recipe. Well, I decided to tinker with it and came up with an out-of-this-world banana pudding recipe. Usually, I don’t mess around with something that’s already outstanding, but I did and I can’t wait for you to try it!
If you take this Banana Pudding to your church fellowship, potluck or friend’s house, they’ll be begging you for the recipe – it’s THAT good!
Why banana liqueur in banana pudding?
Banana liquer is the special ingredient in this recipe that adds a boost of flavor that everyone will love. Don’t worry, noone will get tipsy on this small amount. It’s just like adding vanilla extract. If you’re opposed to using banana liquer you can use a banana flavored syrup like Davinci Banana Syrup.
Need More Delicious Dessert Recipes? Try these:
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
- 1 (5.1-ounce) pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons banana liqueur
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 boxes Nilla wafers
- 1 small Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and 3 cups regular milk and continue beating until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in thawed large Cool Whip.
- Fold in bananas and 1 box of cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, top with a small container of cool whip and garnish with additional cookies.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.