Try my Best Banana Pudding Recipe! It’s quick and easy, and did I mention, no-cook!
You’re going to have to trust me until you try it, but this is the best banana pudding recipe! The combination of sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, Nilla wafers and a couple of special ingredients make this, hands-down, my all-time favorite banana pudding recipe.
A while back I posted my mom’s famous Banana Pudding Recipe. Well, I decided to tinker with it and came up with an out-of-this-world banana pudding recipe. Usually, I don’t mess around with something that’s already outstanding, but I did and I can’t wait for you to try it!
If you take this Banana Pudding to your church fellowship, potluck or friend’s house, they’ll be begging you for the recipe – it’s THAT good!
Why banana liqueur in banana pudding?
Banana liquer is the special ingredient in this recipe that adds a boost of flavor that everyone will love. Don’t worry, noone will get tipsy on this small amount. It’s just like adding vanilla extract. If you’re opposed to using banana liquer you can use a banana flavored syrup like Davinci Banana Syrup.
Need More Delicious Dessert Recipes? Try these:
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
The Best Banana Pudding Recipe
- 2 5.1-ounce pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 cups milk
- 2 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 large Cool Whip thawed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons banana liqueur
- 4 bananas sliced
- 2 boxes Nilla wafers
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and regular milk and continue beating until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in vanilla bean paste, banana liqueur, 1 thawed Cool Whip and sour cream.
- Fold in bananas and 1 1/2 boxes of cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, top with other container of cool whip and garnish with additional cookies.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.