There’s nothin’ better than cool, creamy banana pudding to comfort the soul and make everyone in your family swoon for more! I made this a couple of nights ago and even though it makes a large pudding, it was gone in no time flat! The sweetened condensed milk makes this banana pudding extra special and super delicious!
- 1 (6-ounce) pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 small Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients (reserving a few cookies for garnish) until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in bananas and cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, top with small container of cool whip and garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Incoming search terms:
- banana pudding made with cool whip and eagle brand milk
- banana pudding receipt with eagle brand milk
- banana pudding recipe with eagle brand milk
- quick banana pudding with eagle brand milk
- Banana mail
- banana pudding made with eagle brand milk