There’s nothin’ better than cool, creamy banana pudding to comfort the soul and make everyone in your family swoon for more! I made this a couple of nights ago and even though it makes a large pudding, it was gone in no time flat! The sweetened condensed milk makes this banana pudding extra special and super delicious!
- 1 6-ounce pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large Cool Whip thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 bananas sliced
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 small Cool Whip thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients (reserving a few cookies for garnish) until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in bananas and cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, top with small container of cool whip and garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
This recipes sounds so good,, the only thing I like making my pudding from scratch and I like to pour warm pudding over my cookies and bananas