Isn’t this a beautiful appetizer? My friends and neighbors, Jillian and Thad brought it over not too long ago for us to snack on while we finished grilling dinner…and it was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Jillian gladly let me snap a quick picture and jot down the recipe. This marinated cheese appetizer is easy to put together and can be done the night before. It’s one of those dishes that is not only eye catching, but a favorite at parties. You might want to make extra, because it goes fast!
*Important Note: Jillian suggests using a cheese wire slicer like this one for smoothly sliced cheese. Also, she places the cream cheese in the freezer for about 10-20 minutes prior to slicing to firm it up and allow for more even cuts of this soft cheese.
Incoming search terms:
- marinated cheese
- marinated cheese recipe
- Marinated Cheese Southern Living
- marinated cheese appetizer
- southern living marinated cheese
- marinated cheese recipe southern living
- marinated cheese appetizer southern living
- southern living marinated cheese recipe
- marinated cream cheese appetizer
- Marinated Cheese Slices