Spicy, sweet Green Chile and Cheddar Corn Muffins. The perfect sidekick to a bowl of chili!
Green Chile & Cheddar Corn Muffins
- 1 pkg 8.5 oz JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 c milk
- 15.2 oz can whole kernel corn well drained
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ c onion finely diced
- 4 oz can green chiles
- 2 t chili powder
- ½ t salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin tin.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with a spoon until just combined. Divide batter into 12 well greased muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and set.