This recipe for Nutella Crescent Rolls will make your family smile. My husband says that they’re the best thing I’ve made in a long time. (Go figure…all my slaving away to make up some great and fabulous chef-worthy recipe and all he can talk about is this!) My daughter, Lexie, is a Nutella fiend and eats it every chance she gets. I can’t blame her…I love it myself.
This recipe is very easy and only has three ingredients, Nutella, Pillsbury crescent rolls, and powdered sugar.
More Easy Snack Inspiration! Try these recipes:
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
Nutella Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Nutella use as much as needed to fill rolls
- 2-3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Start by unrolling crescents and separating the triangles. Spread a generous dollop of Nutella onto each one. Roll up as usual for a crescent. Now, pinch and press all of the seams.
- I’ve learned when filling crescents to roll them back and forth on the counter after pinching to further seal them.
- Place on baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the can.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.