Our family loves Friday nights, where we make our own pizzas and play games or watch movies. The kids ask about it all the time, trying to make sure nothing in our schedule gets in the way (sometimes it does). For these special pizza nights, I usually buy pre-made individual size pizza crusts and set out a large variety of toppings, including pepperoni, cooked Italian sausage, mushrooms, olives, peppers, onions, and plenty of mozzarella cheese. The majority of the time, the kids pile on the pepperoni and loads of cheese…all the other goodies are for me and the hubs!
This night, I decided to make some pepperoni rolls the quick and easy way with Pillsbury Garlic Butter Crescent rolls. The kids still helped, but we didn’t go all out with the other toppings. I have to say that they turned out fantastic and will be on our regular Friday night rotation! Just three simple ingredients made this family of five really happy!
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 2 8 ct cans Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls
- 1 6 oz package pepperoni slices
- 6 sticks mozzarella string cheese cut into thirds
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles and place about 4 slices pepperoni onto each one.
- Top with string cheese piece, and then roll up as you would for a regular crescent roll.
- Tuck both sides in to seal roll and pinch all seams tightly.
- Roll crescent roll back and forth on counter top to further seal roll.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- Serve warm with warmed marinara sauce, if desired.