Mini Veggie Dip Cups are more of an idea than a recipe that I used recently when we had a large crowd over. We invited 5 couples to join us at our house for grilled burgers…the catch was that between our family and all of theirs, we were out numbered with 14 kids, ranging in age from less than a year to 13! I decided to make serving as easy and kid-friendly as possible, and remembered seeing on Pinterest, a cute idea for single serving veggies. Along with serving these dip cups, I also served my 7-Layer Dip Cups that were great too!
I love this idea because it looks nice, is easy to serve and has the dip right in the bottom of every cup. Perfect for large gatherings or kids parties!
- Carrot Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Sliced Red Bell Pepper
- Sliced Yellow Bell Pepper
- Sliced Orange Bell Pepper
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Harvest Dill Ranch Dip
- 1 package plastic Dixie cups
- Slice veggies, cover and chill until ready to use. Combine sour cream and harvest dill dip mix and mix until well combined. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dip into each cup and place veggie sticks into the cups. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.