- 2 bunches fresh asparagus (about 48 spears)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- S&P, to taste
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar, optional
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to around 400 degrees.
- Trim asparagus of woody ends and toss with oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Place asaragus on hot grill and grill for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Use large tongs to carefully turn asparagus over.
- Serve immediately.
You may also roast the asparagus in the oven: Place seasoned asparagus on a large baking sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Halfway through, toss asparagus around lightly to prevent burning.