Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Crisp Bacon
- 1 16 oz bags frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 2 strips bacon diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw sprouts and pat dry with paper towels. Slice each one in half; set aside.
- Brown bacon in medium skillet. Once brown, remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Place sprouts in skillet with bacon drippings and saute over medium-high heat, shaking pan occasionally to toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add bacon pieces, toss and serve warm.