This is one of my favorite punch recipes and I can tell you it’s addictive. Coffee Punch is more or less a creamy mocha milkshake loaded with vanilla ice cream (Blue Bell is our favorite!), chocolate syrup and a homemade coffee syrup, topped off with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. You can always add your favorite liqueur, like Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Godiva Liqueur, or whatever you like.
Enjoy Coffee Punch at any get-together. We especially like it at Christmas!
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 small jar (2 oz) instant coffee, can use decaf
- 1 gallon milk
- 1 large bottle Hershey’s Syrup
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- chocolate shavings for garnish
- Boil sugar a water in saucepan.
- Add coffee, stirring until dissolved. Let cool. (At this point you can put this mixture in the refrigerator and use it the next day.)
- Add milk and syrup to coffee “base” and stir well.
- Add the ice cream and stir again right before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Incoming search terms:
- Coffee Kahlua Punch
- frozen coffee punch