- (This makes 2 blender pitchers...so divide ingredients in half for 1 pitcher)
- My measurements are by using the empty can
- 1 (6 oz) can
- 1 can tequila
- ⅔ can triple sec
- ⅔ can amaretto
- ½ can orange juice
- 1 packet or 1 tsp Splenda
- Dip rims of glasses in amaretto, then into sugar; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into the pitcher of the blender.
- Add ice by small handfuls while
blenderis running on med-high and continue adding until you reach your desired consistency. (Adding the ice in small batches makes for a smooth frozen margarita!)