Peppermint Mocha Affogato
- 4 double shots of espresso or dark strong coffee
- 8 generous scoops peppermint ice cream
- 8 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Redi Whip Whipped Cream
- Crushed Peppermint Candy
- Scoop ice cream into 4 glass mugs ahead of time and place them back into the freezer.
- Right before serving, brew 8 Demi tasse cups of espresso.
- While the espresso is brewing, get the chocolate syrup, whipped cream and crushed peppermint out and into an assembly line.
- Once the espressos are brewed, remove ice cream cups from the freezer and drizzle with a generous amount of chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream, an extra drizzle of chocolate syrup and top with crushed peppermint.
- *If you're adding liquer to this, add the shot to the espresso before pouring over the ice cream.