These Cinnamon Crescent Rolls are almost as good as homemade cinnamon rolls, but a whole lot faster! Butter, cinnamon, and sugar are rolled up in buttery crescent rolls and baked for a sweet and super fast treat.
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls were born of necessity! They were thrown together during a rushed morning before school when we were needing a quick breakfast.
Since I was craving cinnamon rolls and had some refrigerated crescent rolls in the fridge, I decided to see if it would work…and it did!
To make these delicious cinnamon crescent rolls, all you need is one can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls, butter, sugar, cinnamon, powdered sugar, and milk! In less than 30 minutes, you’ll have a delicious treat that you can serve for breakfast, brunch or even dessert.
If you’re preparing for holiday guests or a hungry bunch of kids waking up from a sleepover, these quick rolls are perfect for a quick morning breakfast.
TIPS FOR MAKING CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS:
- Make sure to spread a thick layer of cinnamon filling.
- Seal all of the edges tightly so that the filling doesn’t leak out completely (some will, but we want to prevent it as much as possible).
- Bake on parchment paper or foil. This will prevent a difficult-to-clean mess on your baking sheet.
MAKE AHEAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- To make ahead, prepare the crescents by the recipe instructions and don’t bake.
- Place the unbaked rolls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze them solid.
- Once frozen solid, remove the frozen rolls to a zip-top freezer bag and freeze until ready to use.
- To bake from frozen, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
More Easy Snack Inspiration! Try these recipes:
If you have the extra time and want to make Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, then try my recipe for the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls!
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 stick butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- Separate dough into triangles. Spread each triangle with about 2 tablespoons cinnamon butter mixture. Roll up each, starting at the widest side, as you would normally do for crescent rolls. Firmly ends to seal. Roll lightly back and forth on countertop to seal even further.
- Place each cinnamon filled crescent roll onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. While rolls are baking, in small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls and serve warm.