BBQ Grilled Shrimp
- 3 pounds 21 to 24 count large shrimp, peeled & deveined, tail on
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s Season Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves coarsely chopped fresh garlic
- Whisk together the chipotle chili powder, brown sugar, cumin, season salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl, toss with olive oil and garlic. Add the spice rub and stir well to coat; set aside.
- Heat grill to high.
- Skewer shrimp with 2 skewers to prevent difficulty in turning shrimp.
- Place on a grill to cook until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.