Smokey Chipotle Corn Salad
- 8 ears grilled corn on the cob
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce seeded & chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- S&P to taste
- Cut corn off of the cob and place kernels into a medium bowl. Combine remaining ingredients with corn and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- *This is best when made several hours in advance or overnight. Refrigerate.