Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.” To get started, request an invite here.
- 1 box cake mix (Vanilla, Chocolate, Spice, Buttered Pecan, or Carrot)
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer. Spoon batter into a well greased pan or scoop into paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with sticky crumbs.
I’m linking up with :: Monday :: Skip To My Lou ▪ A Southern Fairytale ▪ Add A Pinch ▪ Delightfully Dowling ▪ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff ▪ Dittle Dattle ▪ DIY Home Sweet Home ▪ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker ▪ DIY Home Sweet Home ▪ I Should Be Mopping The Floor ▪ Jam Hands ▪ Food and Flix ▪ Beyer Beware :: Tuesday :: Tip Junkie ▪ Crazy for Crust ▪ Naptime Creations ▪ Funky Polka Dot Giraffe ▪ Blessed with Grace ▪ Mandy’s Recipe Box ▪ Permanent Posies ▪ I Blog 4 Me :: Wednesday :: This Chick Cooks ▪ Lady Behind the Curtain ▪ Sugar and Dots ▪ Gingersnap :: Thursday :: 36th Avenue ▪ Around My Family Table ▪ Miz Helen’s Country Kitchen ▪ Something Swanky ▪ Prairie Story ▪ Momnivore’s Dilemma :: Friday :: Tidy Mom ▪ Designs by Gollum ▪ Tater Tots and Jello ▪ Fingerprints on the Fridge ▪ Mom Trends ▪ Simply Sweet Home ▪ Thirty Handmade Days ▪ At the Picket Fence ▪ Amees Savory Dish ▪ Dwell On Joy ▪ Alli-n-Son ▪ ▪ Katherine Martinelli :: Saturday :: Crumbs & Chaos ▪ Sweet As Sugar Cookies ▪ Six Sisters Stuff :: Sunday :: The Girl Creative ▪ Under The Table Dreaming ▪ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker ▪ A Well Seasoned Life