OK. Now you’ve made the Grilled Steak Gyros, Hummus, and Tzatziki Sauce and you might have leftovers, so why not throw together Greek Tostados? That’s what I did for this recipe and it was a huge hit with our family!
- 8 whole pita breads
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 pound chopped steak grilled
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 8 ounce container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Greek or Mediterranean Olive mix pitted & coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Tzatziki sauce
- olive oil
- On a large baking sheet, arrange pita breads in a single layer and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Broil until lightly browned. Turn and broil until lightly browned on the other side.
- To assemble: Spread a generous amount of hummus onto each toasted pita. Top with lettuce, meat, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle each tostado with Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!