Apple Snickers Salad is a perfect fall potluck salad that everyone will be happy to eat! Crunchy tart apples and chewy Snickers candy bars are the perfect combination. You’ll want to make it year-round!
As we’re heading into the fall season, I don’t know about you, but I find myself scrambling to come up with what to bring to family gatherings and holiday parties. Apple Snickers Salad is always a big hit and conversation piece – I get asked for the recipe all the time.
This creamy, sweet salad has a great balance of sweet and tart with the Granny Smith Apples and Snickers candy bars. Not only is this a great fall side dish, but it makes for a cool and refreshing side dish to summer cookouts as well.
Looking for more apple recipes? Here you go!
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
- 4-5 Granny Smith Apples cored & chopped
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 7-oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 8-oz carton Cool Whip (add more as needed)
- 6 standard size Snickers candy bars coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg Heath Bits O' Brickle toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Salted Caramel Topping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, marshmallow cream and Cool Whip with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Fold in apples, chopped <g class="gr_ gr_97 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="97" data-gr-id="97">Snickers</g> and toffee bits.
- Pour into serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, drizzle the salad with caramel topping.