Apple Snickers Salad is a perfect fall potluck salad that everyone will be happy to eat! Crunchy tart apples and chewy Snickers candy bars are the perfect combination. You’ll want to make it year-round!
- 4-5 Granny Smith Apples, cored & chopped
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (8-oz) carton Cool Whip (add more as needed)
- 6 standard size Snickers candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg Heath Bits O' Brickle toffee pieces
- ½ cup Smucker's Salted Caramel Topping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, marshmallow cream and Cool Whip with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Fold in apples, chopped
Snickersand toffee bits.
- Pour into serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, drizzle the salad with caramel topping.
Incoming search terms:
- snickers salad
- snicker salad
- apple snicker salad
- Apple Snickers Salad