- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound pork breakfast sausage used: Jimmy Dean Hot
- 2 cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cans Pinto Beans undrained
- 3 cups water
- 1 can Mexi-Corn undrained
- 1 package Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- Brown and drain beef and pork in large stew pot. Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium-low heat for 30 minutes. An alternate method is to brown meats and pour meats and all remaining ingredients into a large crock pot or slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Garnish soup with chopped green onions, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and Tortilla Chips.
I’m linking up with :: 36th Avenue ▪ Around My Family Table ▪ Tidy Mom ▪ Designs by Gollum ▪ Tater Tots and Jello ▪ Just A Girl ▪ Fingerprints on the Fridge ▪ Mom Trends ▪ Simply Sweet Home ▪ Thirty Handmade Days ▪ At the Picket Fence
Leave a Reply