Spicy Sausage Queso is a twist on the Velveeta RoTel cheese dip that’s taken up a notch with a few added ingredients, like Jimmy Dean Spicy Breakfast Sausage. It’s like eating nachos in a bowl…just scoop up all the good stuff with tortilla chips!
Spicy Sausage Queso is perfect for all sorts of get-togethers; anything from tailgating to holiday parties. It goes together extremely fast and is a real crowd pleaser. Plus it makes a very large dip, so you won’t have to worry about having enough to go around.
Try my Spicy Sausage Queso with my Homemade Tortilla Chips! You’ll be glad you did!
Spicy Sausage Queso
- 2 lbs Jimmy Dean hot breakfast sausage
- 2 lbs Velveeta processed cheese cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 cup chopped black olives drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 green onions sliced
- Brown sausage and drain off excess grease, leaving about 1 tablespoon in pan. Stir in the chopped onion and saute until onion is slightly softened.
- In large slow cooker, combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted, stir well to combine.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips...or better yet with my Homemade Tortilla Chips!
Leave a Reply