Spicy Sausage Queso
- 2 lbs Jimmy Dean hot breakfast sausage
- 2 lbs Velveeta processed cheese cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 cup chopped black olives drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 green onions sliced
- Brown sausage and drain off excess grease, leaving about 1 tablespoon in pan. Stir in the chopped onion and saute until onion is slightly softened.
- In large slow cooker, combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted, stir well to combine.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips...or better yet with my Homemade Tortilla Chips!