I’m linking up with…
- Beauty and Bedlam
- Tip Junkie
- Tempt My Tummy
- Tuesday Night Supper Club
- Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes | Ginas Skinny Recipes
- Get Grillin’ with Family Fresh Cooking and Cookin’ Canuck, sponsored by Ile de France Cheese, Rösle, Emile Henry, Rouxbe and ManPans
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix (used: Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 1 (12 oz.) can diet 7-UP
- ½ cup maraschino
cherries,stemmed and chopped
- 2 T maraschino cherry juice
- 4 oz Philadelphia ⅓ Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup marshmallow cream
- 1 container lite Cool Whip
- 1 T maraschino cherry juice
- 24 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- For Cupcakes: Combine all ingredients and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Line cupcake tins with papers and
fill⅔ full with batter. Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely before topping.
- For Topping: In a medium bowl combine all ingredients, except cherries and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Top cooled cupcakes with a generous dollop of “lite icing” and top with a cherry.