I have a huge sweet tooth and Key Lime Pie is at the top of my list, especially in the Summer. This recipe is super easy and delicious! This recipe calls for Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice. My sweet friend, Becky and her mom, Patti told me about this amazing lime juice. I’m not in a place that carries it, but I am able to order it online or get it in Dallas when I visit. It’s the best, but if you don’t have it, you can use fresh squeezed lime juice or a good quality bottled lime juice concentrate.
Key Lime Pie
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 - 9 " Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 14 oz. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 T lime zest
- 1/2 cup Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice
- Fresh whipped cream for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest and egg yolks.
- Beat with a whisk until smooth and pour into graham crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.
Leave a Reply