Glaze Recipe: Dr Pepper Glaze
- 2 cups Dr Pepper
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Thai hot sauce Rooster Sauce, optional
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce heat to a simmer medium-low simmer until reduced to a syrupy consistency (about 20 to 30 minutes).
- Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve, if desired.
- Great with salmon, pork chops, pork tenderloin, ham, grilled chicken breast, ribs, roast beef…you name it!