I have a thing for salmon. Some folks don’t, but I do. I really like the rich flavor of salmon, it’s such a hearty fish that has a buttery flavor that I love. This recipe is simple and takes less than 20 minutes to throw together, but it’s definitely good enough to offer guests! I hope you enjoy!
Citrus and Honey Glazed Salmon Teriyaki
- 6 6-ounce Salmon Fillets
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets skin side down onto a foil-lined and sprayed baking sheet.
- In a small pot, combine remaining ingredients, whisking to combine.
- Brush the tops and sides of each salmon fillet with citrus mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring remaining citrus sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has reduced into a glaze that coats the back of a spoon.
- After 8 minutes, remove salmon from the oven, then turn the oven to broil.
- Heavily brush each fillet again with reduced glaze.
- Return to the oven on the top rack and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the glaze is bubbling.
- Spoon remaining glaze over salmon when serving, if desired.