These cute sprinkle dipped cups are another great thing I pinned on Pinterest and vowed to make one day. That “one day” came and went a couple of months ago at my son’s birthday party. We had a few of his friends come over for pizza, games, and a sleep over. I decided to go all out and have donuts for breakfast. Just kidding, I knew that making a big breakfast was not on these little boy’s agenda for the morning, so we kept it simple with plenty of donuts and milk. The night before, I remembered pinning these cute sprinkle cups, so I ran to the store to add an extra special touch to breakfast. They turned out super cute and were super simple!
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup of assorted sprinkles
- clear plastic punch cups or glasses
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave just until melted. Working one at a time, dip the rim of cup or glass into the chocolate. Immediately press the chocolate coated rim into the sprinkles, pressing lightly. Turn cups upright to dry completely.
Incoming search terms:
- how to rim a glass with sprinkles
- milk shots with sprinkles
- sprinkle rimmed cups
- sprinkle rimmed cups diy
- chocolate rimmed cups
- Plastic Cups Plastic Glass in vietnam mail