These martinis were AWESOME! They were so cold and refreshing, it was hard not to overdo it! Plus, these are super low in calories…only 90 per martini!
You’re gonna love Gina’s Skinny Recipes…head on over and tell her I sent ya!
- 3 cups seedless watermelon chilled
- 2 oz Absolut Citron
- 1 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- watermelon with rind for garnish
- Dice one cup of watermelon into small cubes; set aside.
- Puree remaining 2 cups of watermelon in a blender and add vodka, melon liqueur, lime juice and ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour 6 oz martini into each martini glass, add 1/4 cup remaining watermelon into each glass and garnish with watermelon slices.
* For those who don't drink alcohol, add ice cubes and replace alcohol with a splash of orange or cranberry.
Leave a Reply