Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package wide egg noodles cooked
- In a 3 ½ to 4 ½ quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except noodles and sour cream. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Before serving time, cook noodles until done, drain and toss with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- While noodles are cooking, stir in sour cream to meat mixture and mix until combined. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Serve meat mixture over hot buttered noodles.