Pumpkin Seed Crusted Tilapia
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds toasted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried chives optional
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 6-6 oz Tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin seeds, parmesan, garlic, chives, cayenne pepper and butter. Mix well.
- Place fish, skin side down, in a greased baking pan large enough to hold in a single layer.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over fish. Sprinkle evenly with crumb mixture, lightly pressing into fish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.