A tried and true family recipe for homemade Cranberry Sauce. This easy recipe is made in the oven for a no-mess, quick clean up.
The thought of standing over another boiling pot that’s spitting and spattering with cranberry goo isn’t appealing to most, especially when there are so many other things to make. This recipe is one of the easiest I’ve seen and it’s very, very good – no standing over a hot stove, everything’s done in the oven.
More Thanksgiving Inspiration? Check out these tried and true reader favorites!
Have you made any of my recipes? Post it on Instagram and tag @jennifercooks123 and #jennifercooks!
- 2-12 oz pkgs fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-12 oz jar sweet orange marmalade used: Smuckers
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- cooking spray
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray and fill it with 2-12 oz pkgs of fresh cranberries.
- Cover tightly with foil and place a lid on top. (This will splatter while in the oven, so make sure to at cover tightly with foil.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- While cranberries are still hot, stir in 1 (12 oz) jar of Smucker's Sweet Orange Marmalade (I recommend Smuckers…others I have tried were too bitter) and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Stir well to combine, cover and cool completely. (This can be done the day before and allowed to sit, covered, on the counter overnight.)
- Stir before spooning into a serving dish.