Shirley Temple Cupcakes: Under 200 calories!
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix used: Betty Crocker Super Moist
- 1 12 oz. can diet 7-UP
- ½ cup maraschino <g class="gr_ gr_86 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="86" data-gr-id="86">cherries </g> stemmed and chopped
- 2 T maraschino cherry juice
- 4 oz Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup marshmallow cream
- 1 container lite Cool Whip
- 1 T maraschino cherry juice
- 24 maraschino cherries for garnish
For Cupcakes: Combine all ingredients and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Line cupcake tins with papers and <g class="gr_ gr_85 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Grammar multiReplace" id="85" data-gr-id="85">fill</g> 2/3 full with batter. Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely before topping.
For Topping: In a medium bowl combine all ingredients, except cherries and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Top cooled cupcakes with a generous dollop of “lite icing” and top with a cherry.