Italian Pasta Salad
Servings: 12 -16 servings
- 16 ounces dry Pasta used: Radiatore
- 1 cup diced assorted colored bell peppers
- 1 cup halved pear tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed Genoa Salami
- 1 cup thickly sliced then cubed Pepperoni
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh basil thinly sliced (chiffonade)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and rinse with cold water; pour into large mixing bowl.
To the pasta in the mixing bowl, add bell peppers, tomatoes, salami, pepperoni, green onions and olives. Toss gently to combine.
For the Dressing:
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake well for about 30 seconds or until well combined.
Pour desired amount of dressing over pasta salad ingredients, gently stir to coat.
Taste pasta and adjust with more dressing, salt and pepper to taste.
Right before serving, stir in parmesan, feta cheese and fresh basil.