I got this recipe for Spicy Pretzels from my friend Brooke over 15 years ago and I’ve been totally addicted ever since. This is such a simple recipe and takes only about 5 minutes to throw together. They’re made with a combination of oil and seasonings, and you can adjust the spices to taste, whether you like spicy or mild.
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini pretzels (used: Rold Gold Mini Twists)
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (start with ¼ teaspoon and increase to taste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- In a small bowl, mix together cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, ranch mix and vegetable oil.
- Place pretzels in a large zip top bag.
- Pour in Ranch mixture over pretzels; seal and shake well.
- Allow pretzels to marinate in the mixture for about 2 hours before serving.
- Shake and turn occasionally for even coating.
Incoming search terms:
- Spicy Pretzels