This smokey corn salad is perfect for making with leftover grilled corn on the cob. It’s full of great barbecue flavors with the chard bits of grilled corn, smokey chipotle peppers and red onions.
It’s a great addition to your next cookout!
Smokey Chipotle Corn Salad
- 8 ears grilled corn on the cob
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded & chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- S&P, to taste
- Cut corn off of the cob and place kernels into a medium bowl. Combine remaining ingredients with corn and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- *This is best when made several hours in advance or overnight. Refrigerate.