I recently posted my Sourdough Soft Pretzels and Pub Style Beer Cheese, and now I think it’s time to put them together for another great recipe! These Pretzel Roll Slider Sandwiches are awesome! They’re so simple and pack a punch of flavor. If you don’t have time to make homemade pretzel rolls, just pick some up at your local grocery bakery, most major food stores carry them. I love the savory flavor and chewiness of a pretzel roll for a hearty slider, plus they hold up well and don’t fall apart easily.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix with hands just until combined.
- Divide meat into golf ball size portions and shape into mini patties; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or this can be prepare a day in advance.
- Prepare Pub Style Beer Cheese, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut pretzel rolls horizontally in half and set aside.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill to 400 degrees and lightly grease grill grates.
- Grill patties for about 2 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Slather each cut side of the pretzel rolls with a generous portion of beer cheese; place grilled patties inside and serve warm.
Incoming search terms:
- pub style pretzels