Try these Hot Dinner Roll Sandwiches today! Sweet Hawaiian Rolls filled with ham, swiss and special sauce, toasted to melty perfection!
|Place the tops of the rolls back onto the cheese layer.|
Pour remaining mixture over tops of rolls and spread evenly.
- 2 packs Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 lb shaved ham
- 12 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 2 T mustard
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t dry onion
- 2 T poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 325. Slice rolls horizontally as a unit – don’t break apart into individual rolls.
- Put the bottoms in a 9×13 dish.
- Lay meat on top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Pour ⅔-3/4 of sauce on top of the cheese.
- Place tops of rolls on top. Pour remaining mixture over tops of rolls and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Watch closely – they scorch easily!!! These can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated before baking.
Incoming search terms:
- dinner roll sandwich ideas
- sandwiches from package dinner rolls
Originally posted 2010-11-29 22:34:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter