- 1 (12 oz) can Diet Coke
- 2 cups cherry pie filling
- 12 oz container Lite Cool Whip, optional
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix and diet coke, and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Scoop into paper-lined cupcake tins. Place one tablespoon cherry pie filling in the top center of each cupcake and bake according to package directions.
- Cool cupcakes completely and top with a dollop of Lite Cool Whip, if desired.
*You may use the same icing as the Shirley Temple Cupcakes, minus the cherry juice, for a richer, more icing-like topping.
Incoming search terms:
- weight watchers black forest cake recipe